WEEKEND HORROR Speaks Your Language!

WHAT 'WEEKEND HORROR' OFFERS!!!

'WEEKEND HORROR' is dedicated to posting different, EXCITING, heart-grasping horror/thriller films for the ultimate horror fan.

***NO SPOILERS ON THIS SITE***

The 'Main Title' of EACH blog will have a DIRECT LINK to the movie featured and allow you to view WITHOUT having to download- ALL for FREE!!! Click link, allow a moment to LOAD and ENJOY!!!

There will be a 'Brief Story Recap' and a link to the IMDb page for the film.

Make sure to view the 'Movie Trailer' for what you may be in store for. (NOT FOR CHILDREN! 18+)

LEAVE a comment if you did/did NOT enjoy the film and why (optional)... HAVE FUN!

***JOIN OUR HORROR EMAIL LIST, Join in on Polls, MONTHLY CONTESTS & VIDEO COMMENTARY soon to come!!!***

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D<---- Click Me 4 Movie!!!!

TUESDAY- January 7th, 2013
"A New Beginning... I Guess"

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D: FAMILY FIRST DAMMIT?!:
(Title LINK is English)
2013/USA/R/Horror 



"A young woman travels to Texas to collect an inheritance; little does she know that an encounter with a chainsaw-wielding killer is part of the reward." ~ Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D (2013)



HQ Thoughts: "Let me mention that I had no expectations of liking this (what feels like) 58th edition of TCM but the writers' were definitely onto something with this concept. 

I will be honest and say that I stopped watching these installments after the remake of the original and not really sure if this is a continuation of another but it makes sense either way.

Heather inherited the Sawyer home and decided to take her friends with her to check it out on their way to New Orleans. Trey Songz plays the boyfriend and doesn't die in the typical black person first style which was refreshing but his acting made me wish... ok ok let me stop.

Anyway, things go as usual- everyone gets knocked off in the most archaic ways and the ending is what shocked me the most. I must say that I was actually satisfied with the outcome, which was not what I expected at all.

Having a slow weekend evening? This could get a few jumps and laughs out for you. Good watch."

1 comment:

  1. ugh, I thought this one was terrible. I Actually enjoyed the one with Jessica Biel and also the one with Jordana Brewster.

    ReplyDelete

JOIN Our E-Mail Horror LIST

Enter your email address for the LATEST WH NEWS:

WEEKEND HORROR IS LISTED!


Submit url
Weekend HORROR - Blogged
HorrorBlips
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Scare Addicts