WEEKEND HORROR Speaks Your Language!

WHAT 'WEEKEND HORROR' OFFERS!!!

'WEEKEND HORROR' is dedicated to posting different, EXCITING, heart-grasping horror/thriller films for the ultimate horror fan.

***NO SPOILERS ON THIS SITE***

The 'Main Title' of EACH blog will have a DIRECT LINK to the movie featured and allow you to view WITHOUT having to download- ALL for FREE!!! Click link, allow a moment to LOAD and ENJOY!!!

There will be a 'Brief Story Recap' and a link to the IMDb page for the film.

Make sure to view the 'Movie Trailer' for what you may be in store for. (NOT FOR CHILDREN! 18+)

LEAVE a comment if you did/did NOT enjoy the film and why (optional)... HAVE FUN!

***JOIN OUR HORROR EMAIL LIST, Join in on Polls, MONTHLY CONTESTS & VIDEO COMMENTARY soon to come!!!***

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ABC's of Death (2012)<----Click Me 4 Movie!!!

WEDNESDAY- July 31st, 2013
"Excuse me while I wash my eyes out."

ABC's of Death: Everyone Should Know These Alphabets!:
(Title LINK is English)
2012/US/R/Horror 



"A 26-chapter anthology that showcases death in all its vicious wonder and brutal beauty." ~ The ABC's of Death (2012)




HQ Thoughts: "What a ride! 26 short stories in 2 hours... How can this be done? Well, give or take 5-8 minutes per story and voila! We have a compilation of some of the sickest shit I think I have ever come across in one sitting.

The concept stresses creativity by giving 26 different directors each a letter of the alphabet and they were responsible for creating a work of death relating to that word. Film ADHD for sure.

The film starts out A is for Apocalypse which caught my attention immediately with it's quirkiness. L is Libido and X is for XXL... MY GOODNESS! I could go on with the others like F is for Fart (just. watch. it) and P is for Pressure, which touches on some underground sexual experiences that I don't think the average (and mentally sound) person would even be aware of. 

Clearly, there are SEVERAL others that will nonetheless get you excited with fear or simply make you laugh out loud. This movie hits every nook and cranny of the senses and I can't for the life of me even understand how the ratings are considerably low for this work of art. I begged for something to make me go wow and this was it! I could watch it a million times and I think I will."

1 comment:

  1. This movie made me laugh more than anything. Nice blog - definitely like the name.
    P.S.
    Welcome to HBA! Stop on by and say hello! http://bloodybrooklynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

JOIN Our E-Mail Horror LIST

Enter your email address for the LATEST WH NEWS:

WEEKEND HORROR IS LISTED!


Submit url
Weekend HORROR - Blogged
HorrorBlips
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Scare Addicts